We want every customer to be happy with our service and each employee to be happy working for Avant.
In our healthcare quality pledge to you, we will:
- Ensure our staff are properly recruited, have undergone an enhanced police check with barred lists, and are reference checked
- Train our Care & Support Workers to a high standard to carry out the support and care you require
- Personally introduce you to your Care & Support Workers
- Spend time selecting the right Care & Support Worker for you
- Meet with you or your loved one to produce a personalised support plan and service for you
- Ensure our staff communicate with you effectively
- Ensure all our Care & Support Workers and customers are placed in geographic areas and minimise the travelling that our Care & Support Workers do
- Use the call logging system to enable us to be proactive in managing your service
- Ensure you have a strong team around you – your team of Care & Support Workers, Service Manager and Field based Manager
- Continually invest in improving our service and our systems
- Ensure that when things go wrong, we will act quickly, apologise and put things right
For more details on the Avant healthcare quality pledge please call us today on 0203 8050610, or email us at [email protected] for further information and details of the full range of care and support services that we can offer you and your family.