As ever our newsletter is a way keeping you up to date with what is happening at Avant. We love to hear from our clients and members of the public so please do get in touch.
In June/July we held three customer forums which were a great success. Around 15 of our customers or their next of kin, joined us for forums to focus on how we can improve services at Avant. All the managers of these customers also joined the meetings to hear their feedback which included positives and negatives:
- Compliments about some care workers
- Issues with communication and how Avant need to ensure we always focus on great communication with everyone
We will be holding more forums in September which we really encourage all our clients to attend. We have emailed details of these out but please email us [email protected] if you would like to attend. You would be very welcome.
Coming up in this newsletter we have
- Avant celebrates 5th birthday
- Memory walk – join us
- Franchise update
- World food day
- Recognising ‘Carers Week’
- Social care in the news
- Medical news
- Meet our ‘carer of the quarter’
- Customer focus ‘meet Kathleen’
- Avant team member focus and meet the team member Olga.