Domestic help / Housekeeping
Our care and support workers can help from one hour to living with you. Perhaps you need someone once a week to help with cleaning your house. Perhaps, you need someone to live with you Monday to Friday to help pay the bills, clean the house every day, change your bed linen, make your bed, helping walk the dog and shopping.
Perhaps you need someone all the time to live with you. You will be personally introduced to your team of care and support workers.
We tailor make every plan to suit your needs and ensure that we treat people in a way that we would like to be treated ourselves.
What Kind of care and support do we provide:
• Older people
• People with Dementia/Alzheimer’s
• People with Mental Health issues
• People with Physical Disabilities
• People with Learning Disabilities
• Palliative care
• Care after a stroke
• People requiring help during rehabilitation
• People with Parkinson’s
• People with Acquired brain injury
• People with a Spinal injury
• People with Multiple sclerosis
• People with Motor Neurone
• Children and their families
• Other specialist conditions.
We help with the challenges of everyday life from domestic to more specialist support and complex care. We take a person centred approach and listen and understand the needs of our customers.