Training and Support
Your business, our support, your success
As an Avant franchisee you can expect comprehensive initial training and ongoing mentoring from a team that knows how to help you succeed.
To make a difference in your community by raising the bar for quality home care for the elderly and vulnerable, you can expect support from people who have built substantial businesses in the sector and with an unrivalled wealth of experience. You’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: we provide you with our brand, systems and operational and legislative guidance, so that you can focus on developing and managing your business locally.
Our support to you includes:
• Initial training course on setting up, launching, growing and managing your business
• Ongoing support, coaching and mentoring for the duration of your agreement
• A dedicated and vastly experienced senior management team, including MD Sally Graham who built a substantial multi-territory franchise herself prior to founding Avant Healthcare
• Franchisee forums and annual conference, where you can share experiences and challenges with your peers
• An operations and training manual which is the blueprint for your business success
• Staff induction training pack to help you grow a passionate, quality-focused team
• All policies and procedures to help you run and deliver an exceptional home care service, with expertise plus ongoing updates and advice on any changes in legislation
• Expertise in key staff recruitment, one of the biggest challenges in the care sector
Care franchising requires a true partnership between franchisee and franchisor. We know how to help you succeed, because we’ve spent decades growing businesses just like yours.